The Australian Collaborative Education Network (ACEN) is the national professional association for work-integrated learning (WIL) and collaborative education.
ACEN creates impact through:
- facilitating valuable networking, professional learning and scholarship
- promoting quality and inclusive WIL for all
- advocating for collaboration and partnership with educators, community, industry, and government
ACEN aspires to strategically influence how WIL is valued and enacted in Australia.
The Australian Collaborative Education Network (ACEN) advances collaborative, quality and inclusive WIL through scholarship, partnerships, and professional learning.
- Connection and collaboration: sharing, listening, and learning together
- Quality, ethical practice: scholarly WIL that supports inclusion for all
- Passion, community and partnerships