Date: 9 November 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am ACDT
Venue: Flinders @ Vic Square (Executive Board Room North, Level 11) or online
Speakers: Kim Burley, Melissa Connor, Sharon Scott, Helen Stephenson, Mita Das
Aims: To regenerate ACEN SA/NT member discussions and networks.
Overview: In a series of 10 minute presentations ACEN SA/NT Chapter members discuss their current WIL priorities. Topics include – Taking an institutional approach to WIL; Online WIL and academic industry engagement; Students’ experiences of WIL. Related discussion and directions for 2022 will follow.
- Welcome acknowledgement
- ACEN (National and SA/NT) overview and direction
- Taking an institutional approach to WIL – benefits and challenges (Sharon Scott/Melissa Connor)
- Online WIL and academic industry engagement (Kim Burley)
- Students’ experiences of WIL (Helen Stephenson)
- CDU’s NPILF journey so far….. (Mita Das)