Finance, Audit and Risk
Chair: Susan Rowland
Committee: Craig Cameron and Matthew Campbell
Conference and Awards
Chair: Leoni Russell
Conference working party: Leoni Russell, Matthew Campbell, Susan Rowland, Wayne Read, Erin Stacey, Menuri Subasinghe, Jena Buchan, Nicole Scarvelis, Danielle Battersby, Laura Johns
Awards working party: Leoni Russell, Susan Rowland, Erin Stacey, Lea Campbell, Kylie Twyford
The Conference and Awards committee is responsible for administering the bi-annual ACEN and awards processes through the working parties.
- Provide advice to the ACEN Board on all matters relating to the ACEN Conference and Awards;
- Coordinate the administration of the ACEN Conference;
- Coordinate the process and selection of recipients of ACEN Awards;
- Promote the ACEN Conference and Awards to ACEN member institutions;
- Report on the Conference and Awards outcomes and suggest relevant recommendations;
- Evaluate and refine the process for administering the ACEN Conference and Awards.
- Develop proposals and recommend strategies to the ACEN Board for ratification;
- Act in the interests of the ACEN membership generally;
- Provide a mechanism to build capacity and ensure sustainability amongst ACEN members;
- Maintain contact with Finance, Audit and Risk Committee around funds for Conference, Awards and Administrative support;
- Seek representatives from each chapter committee to contribute to the working parties.
Members of the ACEN Board and not less than three members drawn from the Board and/or State Chapter Committees.
Working parties will determine meeting requirements.
Chair: Jennifer Rowley
Committe: Franziska Trede, Denise Jackson
Chair: Sharon Scott
Committee: Rachael Baron, Bonnie Dean
Engagement and Advocacy
Co Chairs: Michelle Eady and Rachael Baron
Committee Members: Karen Robinson
Chair: Karen Robinson
Committee Members: Jennifer Rowley