Voting in the 2019 ACT-NSW chapter election
This link will be used during the chapter meeting
Nominations have been received for the following positions
Chairperson – Bonnie Dean, University of Wollongong
Deputy Chairperson – Kylie Twyford, University of Newcastle
Secretary (to share position)
- Liz Bracken, Charles Sturt University
- Barbara Walsh, University of Canberra
General member (7 vacancies 8 nominations)
- Lisa Anderson, University of Technology Sydney
- Michelle Eady, University of Wollongong
- Bronwyn Kosman, University of Canberra
- Narelle Patton, Charles Sturt University
- Anna Rowe, University of NSW
- Blair Slater, University of NSW
- Erin Stacey, University of Canberra
- Theresa Winchester-Seeto, University of NSW
The positions of Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson are therefore filled and Bonnie Dean and Kylie Twyford take up those positions at the end of the ACEN AGM on November 20, 2019.
Election for Secretary
As there are two (2). nominations for one position an election will be held during the Chapter Annual General Meeting.
Election for general members
As there are eight nominations for the seven vacancies as general members an election will be held during the Chapter Annual General Meeting.
Voting will be conducted using SurveyMonkey and the outcome announced during the meeting.
This voting link can only be used once by any device.
or use your camera and this QR code