2022 ACEN Annual General Meeting & National Elections
Notice to Members of 2022 Annual General Meeting
Date: Wednesday 9th November 2022
Time: 2:00pm AEDT
The following papers form part of the Notice of Meeting and are for consideration as part of the meeting:
The Meeting will also elect three directors from eligible members to act as directors on the Board.
A Member who is entitled to attend and vote at this meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of the Member. Details in relation to a Member’s entitlement to appoint a proxy and instructions for the lodgement of a Proxy Form are described in Clauses 25-27 of the Constitution.
To be effective, proxies must be sent to ACEN Administration email@example.com by 5:00pm Friday 4th November 2022.
- The meeting will be recorded.
- Hover over the Zoom screen and a menu bar will appear at the bottom
- Please mute your connection to minimize background noise
- Add your full name to the chat box as a record of your attendance.
- While documents will be shared online, all documents will be made available below prior to the AGM.