NOTICE TO MEMBERS OF 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Date: Wednesday 4 November 2020
Time: 1:30pm AEDT (check your local time)
Zoom Password: 528716
Test your Zoom: https://zoom.us/test
- The meeting will be recorded.
- Hover over the Zoom screen and a menu bar will appear at the bottom
- Please mute your connection to minimize background noise
- Add your full name to the chat box as a record of your attendance.
- While documents will be shared online, all documents will be made available below prior to the AGM.
- Although the AGM is held over Zoom, a physical address is required: University of Queensland, Student Employability Centre, Building 87 St Lucia. 4072.
A Member who is entitled to attend and vote at this meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of the Member. Details in relation to a Member’s entitlement to appoint a proxy and instructions for the lodgement of a Proxy Form are described in Clauses 25-27 of the Constitution (see: https://acen.edu.au/constitution/).
To be effective, Proxy Forms need to be returned to the ACEN Administration email@example.com by 5:00pm November 2, 2020.
By order of the Board