Notice to Members of 2021 Annual General Meeting
Time: 2:00pm AEDT
Test your Zoom: https://zoom.us/test
- The meeting will be recorded.
- Hover over the Zoom screen and a menu bar will appear at the bottom
- Please mute your connection to minimize background noise
- Add your full name to the chat box as a record of your attendance.
- While documents will be shared online, all documents will be made available below prior to the AGM.
- Although the AGM is held over Zoom, a physical address is required:
A Member who is entitled to attend and vote at this meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of the Member. Details in relation to a Member’s entitlement to appoint a proxy and instructions for the lodgement of a Proxy Form are described in Clauses 25-27 of the Constitution (see: https://acen.edu.au/constitution/).
To be effective, proxies must be sent to ACEN Administration firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm November 1, 2021.