Accountable to the Team leader, WIL & Employment, the Work Integrated Learning Officer is responsible for WIL support and advice for their area of responsibility at the University of Canberra. WIL Officers provide key support for WIL stakeholders: students, academics and industry partners. WIL Officers work collaboratively within a team environment to deliver high quality and consistent support in our core business areas.
- Relationship management
- Stakeholder engagement and
- Customer service
- WIL Administration
- Quality and continuous improvement
In an environment of understanding and commitment to the implementation of equity, sustainable environments and workplace health and safety principles, the responsibilities are:
- Work effectively and collaboratively within the Placement team and with University stakeholders to provide high quality WIL experiences for students;
- Provide WIL administrative support and guidance to staff and students in their delegated areas;
- High quality communication with stakeholders of accurate and current information on WIL policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Provision of administrative support for UC staff and students;
- Critical engagement with, implementation and maintenance of WIL administration processes across disciplines and/or faculties;
- Active participation in ongoing planning, review and implementation of professional WIL processes;\
- Undertake other duties as required, appropriate to this level.