Senior Industry Officer (Domestic)
The Senior Industry Officer (Domestic) is part of the work-integrated-learning team within the Business School and is focused on supporting employability and work-integrated-learning programs for Business School students. In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain internship and work-integrated-learning programs for UNSW Business School students in Australia and overseas, in consultation with the WIL Industry Engagement Manager and WIL Program Manager.Ident
- ify and engage with appropriate domestic companies and organisations to partner with the Business School for the provision of work-integrated-learning opportunities a
- nd implementation of the faculty WIL strategy.Engage with internal and external stakeholders to increase the number of Business School students participating in work-integrated-learning during their time at UNSW.
WIL Community Engagement Officer
The WIL Community Engagement Officer is part of the work-integrated-learning team within the Business School and is focused on increasing student engagement in professional development and career focused initiatives for Business School students. In this role you will:
- In conjunction with the WIL Industry Engagement Manager and WIL Program Manager, plan, develop and execute a community engagement strategy that will increase visibility, awareness and participation in WIL activities by students, industry and alumni.
- Support the implementation of WIL preparation and placement initiatives by creating and sourcing promotional content for use across multiple platforms.
- Deliver presentations to stakeholders to increase understanding of WIL opportunities.