In 2017 ACEN is offering funding for three Work Integrated Learning (WIL) research grants. Applications are invited on topics related to one of the following themes identified through National WIL Strategy and 2016 ACEN National Research Symposium.
- Innovative and sustainable WIL models
- Assessment practices for WIL
- Global WIL
- WIL and Technology
- WIL in STEM
- Evaluating return on WIL investment for stakeholders (Note: Projects related to this theme may focus on a particular discipline, WIL Model or Industry/community partner)
The grants are intended to:
- build the capacity of ACEN members to undertake research into WIL
- promote and support scholarship in WIL
- develop effective mechanisms for identifying, developing, disseminating and embedding research-based practice in WIL programs
- leverage opportunities for collaboration in WIL research and the sharing of WIL resources.