In 2020 ACEN is offering funding for three Work Integrated Learning (WIL) research grants up to $10,000 each and two grants of $5,000 for Emergent and/or Early Career Researchers.
The grants are open to both academic and professional staff.
Applications are invited on topics related to one of the following themes identified through National WIL Strategy and the 2018 ACEN National Research Symposium.
- Sustainable, scalable and innovative WIL models
- WIL and global mobility
- WIL within digital and virtual learning environments
- Building learner agency and professional identity through WIL
- WIL practices supporting diverse learners
- Designing and implementing quality in WIL
- Equity of access to WIL
- Student wellbeing and mental health in WIL