In 2019 ACEN is offering funding for three Work Integrated Learning (WIL) research grants up to $10,000 each.
Applications are invited on topics related to one of the following themes identified through National WIL Strategy and the 2018 ACEN National Research Symposium.
- Innovative and scalable WIL models
- WIL and global mobility
- Leadership in WIL
- Digital technology enabling WIL
- Building learner agency and professional identity through WIL
- WIL practices supporting diverse learners
The grants are intended to:
- build the capacity of ACEN members to undertake research into WIL
- promote and support scholarship in WIL\develop effective mechanisms for identifying, developing, disseminating and embedding research-based practice in WIL programs\
- leverage opportunities for collaboration in WIL research and the sharing of WIL resources.
Funding and Reporting Requirements
- These research grants are valued at a maximum of $10,000 plus GST each and should be completed within a twelve-month period.
- The grants are available to professional or academic staff of institutions with ACEN Full Institutional Membership.
- The grants are not available to members of the ACEN Board.
- Applications that include industry or community organization partners are encouraged.