Dear potential partner
We are happy to announce that the 2018 ACEN National Conference will be held between October 3 and 5 in Brisbane, Queensland.
QUT, Griffith University, and The University of Queensland are collaborating to ensure that this conference is the biggest and best yet. The Research Symposium and Pre-Conference Workshops will be hosted respectively by QUT, at Gardens Point, and Griffith University, at South Bank. The conference will be held in the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, South Bank.
Since the first conference, over 10 years ago, the biennial ACEN National Conference has quickly grown to become one of the must attend events for universities, industry partners, government, and community organisations nationwide — connecting you with some of the best, brightest, and most innovative minds in the country. We anticipate attendance by more than 200 stakeholders across 75 organisations from Australia and beyond.
However, we can only do this with your support. As such, we are thrilled to launch our 2018 ACEN Conference Partnership and Event Prospectus. Here, you will find more information about Australian Collaborative Education Network Ltd. (ACEN) and how you can support the 2018 National Conference.
We thank you for taking the time to read our partnership prospectus, and look forward to working with you as a proud sponsor of the 2018 ACEN National Conference. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair, ACEN Conference Committee
Opportunities include various combinations of:
- Recognition in Final programme & Conference handbook\
- Recognition of Conference website with hyperlinks to company website
- Signage displayed (display area dependant on package)
- PowerPoint holding slides
- Access to room – networking, workshop, or meeting space negotiable
- Coffee cart negotiable
- Opportunity for a short address (5 min) during Conference Dinner negotiable
- Opportunity for a short address (5 min) during Welcome Reception negotiable\
- Logo printed on dinner menus for Conference Dinner
- Logo printed on Conference participant lanyards
- Acknowledgement at Opening and Closing Addresses
- Acknowledgement at Conference Dinner Opening Addresses
- Acknowledgement at Welcome Reception Opening Addresses
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in media releases & Conference collateral
- Full Complimentary Registrations to the Conference
- Additional ticket to Conference Dinner
- Additional ticket to Welcome Reception
- Additional ticket to Networking Function
- Exhibition space including display of own signage & company name
- Access to Delegate List
- Additional registrations at sponsors rate
2018 Conference Partners