In 2018 ACEN is offering funding for three Work Integrated Learning (WIL) research grants valued at a maximum of $10,000 each. ACEN aims to foster research and scholarship initiatives in Work Integrated Learning (WIL) by endorsing research proposals and identifying and advancing WIL research in priority areas.
The priority areas for the 2018 grant scheme are:
- Innovative and sustainable WIL models
- WIL assessment and feedback informing learning
- Optimizing WIL for International students
- Technology enabling global WIL
- Evaluation and/or data analytics informing quality of WIL
- Quality supervision and mentoring
Applications are due Wednesday May 2 2018.