The 2016 ACEN Scholarship applicants:
- Must be from institutions that are financial members of ACEN. (See http://acen.edu.au/member-institutions/ for a list of current financial institutions. The institution must renew before an application can proceed beyond Stage 1.)
- Must be studying a postgraduate or undergraduate degree program which requires a WIL placement as a part of their studies
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
The WIL placement must be:
- Undertaken and completed between 1st June 2016 and 30th May 2017
- Undertaken in an inner regional, outer regional, remote or very remote location which requires relocation. Regional and Remote locations (RA2- RA5) are noted on the map:http://doctorconnect.gov.au/internet/otd/publishing.nsf/Content/locator
- Fulltime (4-5 days per week, for a minimum of three weeks duration)
- Within Australia
- A requirement for completion of the degree.